You have no items in your shopping cart.
Redesigned and Streamlined FA-06 Workstation Captures Your Stream of Consciousness
This thing is PACKED with stuff to make your life easy performing, composing, and recording music on-the-fly. Roland completely redesigned and streamlined the workflow of this workstation, making it one of the most versatile workstations on the market. No matter what styles of music you perform or record, there are more than enough choices in the unit's GARGANTUAN SOUND COLLECTION, EFFECTS, plus real-time controls, and onboard sampling with instant playback! The sequencer is simple to operate, grab a song or quick idea and toss it into the mix to use with your DAW. Use it on stage as a keyboard or use it to control your home computer recording studio.
- Reimagined music workstation designed to maximize your creative flow
- Light, mobile body with 61-note velocity-sensitive keyboard
- Over 2000 sounds from the flagship INTEGRA-7 sound module, including SuperNATURAL synth and acoustic tones and drums; add even more tones via internal wave sound expansion slots
- SuperNATURAL synth engine is fully compatible with the expansive collection of free INTEGRA-7 synth tones available from Roland’s Axial sound library site
- 16-track sequencer with non-stop loop recording makes it easy to build songs quickly; export your sequencer tracks to an SDHC card as a complete stereo mix, or as multitrack audio or MIDI data for use in your DAW
- Onboard sampler based on the SP-404SX features 16 pads x 4 banks and direct recording/playback via SDHC cards
- Polish your sounds with a multitude of studio-quality effects, including 16 independent MFX engines, six COMP+EQ processors for drums, unique TFX (total effects), and global EQ, chorus, and reverb
- Tweak tones, effects, and external MIDI devices in real time with six user-assignable Sound Modify knobs
- Intuitive, streamlined interface with large color LCD
- Press one button to instantly configure the FA-06 for use with your DAW via USB
- D-Beam, Rhythm Pattern, Arpeggiator, and Chord Memory functions to expand your creative palette
- Guitar/Mic and Line input jacks for performing, sampling, and DAW audio recording; dedicated input reverb provides ambience for performing/recording
- USB ports for sound expansion data, updates, and audio/MIDI interfacing with a computer; MIDI communication with the iPad is possible when using Apple’s iPad Camera Connection Kit