Ukuleles are enjoying a new popularity, and Korg has expanded their successful clip-on tuner line to embrace the ukulele as well. With the AW-2U, it's easy to keep any ukulele in tune. The AW-2U clips on to the ukulele's headstock and provides immediate tuning information - string name, note name, etc. - without interfering with your playing. The display is backlit and reversible, assuring the best visibility in any environment. The unique double ball-joint mounting provides maximum versatility. Four tuning modes cover every ukulele type. Energy saving "Auto" mode extends battery life by idling the display lighting when not in use.
Korg AW-2U Clip-On Ukulele Tuner features:
- Four tuning modes support every type of ukulele. Internal mic; piezo sensor
- String name and note name are automatically detected and clearly displayed
- Double ball joint mount allows the display to be positioned for optimal viewing.
- Two backlight modes: Soft mode for low-illumination; Auto mode for high brightness.
- Auto Power Off prevents battery drain; Single CR2032 battery