You have no items in your shopping cart.
The Dolcetto-V uses a newly designed clip that firmly attaches to the peg box of a violin or viola. The tuning meter is located directly in your field of vision, allowing convenient performance with the unit attached to the instrument. In addition to the conventional chromatic mode, violin mode and viola mode are also provided. In each mode, the string number is also shown beside the note name, ensuring confident and intuitive tuning. In this case, the display will also indicate PURE 5TH, and the temperament will have pure fifths. The Dolcetto series is based on the high accuracy and sensitivity that you expect from Korg tuners, which have a long history of more than 35 years. Dolcetto series tuners feature a new type of display that is designed for excellent visibility. There's also a metronome function that you can use for rhythm training. The Dolcetto is a clip-type tuner/metronome that will be a constant companion to support your performance.
- Clip-on tuner/metronome
- Dolcetto features all-around support for large or small orchestral instruments, including a transposition function
- Dolcetto-T is optimized for use with the trumpet and trombone
- Dolcetto-V is equipped with a special clip and a dedicated mode for violin/viola
- Metronome function
- Main features
- The high precision and sensitivity that you expect from Korg
- New type of display providing superb visibility that’s both bright and readable from any angle
- High durability that stands up to impact and aging
- Easy-to-understand operation, with buttons placed on the front
- Other features
- Calibration function that supports all concert pitches
- The Auto Power-off function saves the battery even if you forget to turn off the unit.
- Memory backup function
- Limited-edition carrying pouch is included