You have no items in your shopping cart.
Stereo Memory Man with Hazarai – Digital Delay/Looper
It's a looper, it's a multi-tap delay, it's an echo with reverse...its got all the Hazarai.
The Stereo Memory Man is a real time performance tour de force. As a Looper it has up to a full 30 seconds of loop time. World class echoes with modulation and reverse are just a few of the choices. The Stereo Memory Man with Hazarai is destined to be one of the most creative instruments you will ever own. Ethereal tone-scapes to full musical performances are only limited by your imagination. And it's all in stereo.
- 30 second stereo looper with continuous overdubbing, reverse, speed adjust and tempo only adjust
- Up to 3 seconds of stereo echo with adjustable reverberant washes
- Up to 3 seconds of stereo multi-tap delay with adjustable number of taps and taps amplitude envelope
- Up to 300 mS stereo echo with modulation
- Up to 3 seconds of intelligent reverse echo
- Adjustable lowpass or highpass filter available in every mode
- Ping pong delay when used as mono in to stereo out
- True stereo outputs
- Tap tempo footswitch for setting the delay time in every mode
- 8 user presets to save and recall
- Tough and compact die-cast chassis
- US96DC-200BI power supply included
The Stereo Memory Man with Hazarai (SMMH) is a digital delay pedal with three different types of echoes and a full-fledged looper all of which work in true stereo.
Special Features of the Stereo Memory Man with Hazarai:
- Up to 3 seconds of delay time.
- Up to 30 seconds of loop time.
- Tap Tempo Footswitch allows you to set the delay time with your foot.
- Multi-Tap delay allows you to set the exact number of echo repeats.
- A full-featured looper gives you the ability to record a loop of exactly what you are hearing at anytime, set to any length up to 30 seconds.
- Record overdubs over your loop at anytime.
- Loop mode allows you to reverse the loop, change just the tempo or change both pitch and tempo.
- Reverse Echo is an intelligent reverse delay that monitors your picking to create optimal reverse delays of the notes you play.
- Multi-Tap plus Reverse allows you to use a straight echo and also have a Footswitch controlled reverse effect.
- Echo + Mod gives you delay modulation where the user controls the total amount of modulation.
- A Low Pass or High Pass filter is always available to process the delayed or looped signals.
- Save and load up to 8 presets: 1 preset for each different mode.
- Mono In to Stereo Out creates a ping-pong effect where the echoes bounce between the two outputs.